Today at work, I heard the weirdest story.
At someone’s husbands’ company, all of the men completely cover their feet and with toilet paper when they are “using the stalls” so that no one can identify them by their shoes.
It’s like a weird unwritten rule that all the men do in their entire company. Has anyone else heard of this??
Prince loves laying in the warm laundry so much that I feel guilty moving him to fold it.
Prince’s likes are limited to:
Dislikes: everything else in the world. seriously hates just about everything else.
Snow in Chicago on April 15?
It’s like Chicago is daring me to move away to somewhere warm. I SEE YOU CHICAGO.
San Francisco is looking RULL GOOD TODAY. Don’t you challenge me, cold ass Chicago. You have really nice people but this weather is making me question this relationship.
Chicago is FINALLY nice out…. it’s 75 beautiful degrees…..
…and I have Mother F-ing class tonight, and all damn day tomorrow.
Rules: 1. Post the rules 2. Answer the questions the tagged set for you. Write 11 new ones. 3. Tag 11 people. 4. Let them know you tagged them. (Ask, message, etc)
1. What is your go-to, foolproof meal to cook? A grilled meat (chicken breast or filet), with stuffed mushrooms, bruschetta, and a roasted veggie. Mike’s Mom taught me this, which is sweet.
2. What was the most embarrassing thing that happen to you? Woof, I do embarrassing stuff every day. The most embarrassing thing is not going on the internet. Of current embarrassing situations, probably tripping and face planting on Week 2 of my current job…. in front of everyone. Typical.
3. Chocolate, vanilla, or swirl soft serve? I almost always prefer chocolate, but I love a swirled soft serve.
4. What’s your go to stress eating snack? Always cheese. Cheese cube, pizza, and/or macaroni & cheese.
5. Biggest regret? Not getting my anxiety under control earlier.
6. Dream job if pay and education not a factor? Oh man, that’s what I’m trying to figure out now and why I went back to school.
7. Favorite polish color? Light pink. My nails chip after .04 seconds of being done, so that colors shows it the least.
8. Favorite store you shop at? Overall, probably Loft since I can wear it to work and on the weekends. And stuff always goes on sale.
9. Fruit, veggies, or meat for the rest if your life? Cheese.
10. Dream vacation? Mike and I are going to Hawaii: Maui and Kauai for our honeymoon, and I have always dreamed of that. I’m so excited!
11. Favorite movie? Mary Poppins, forever and ever.
I can’t remember who has been tagged previously, so disregard if I double tagged you below!
Working in HR has taught me that people: